Retaining Wall Design & Installation in Morehead City, Newport, Atlantic Beach, NC & Nearby Cities
Our team will marry form and function to create the perfect retaining wall for your property.
Many landscape features are firmly in the category of either aesthetics or purpose, but a retaining wall can marry form and function for your property. We design and install retaining walls for residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Morehead City, Newport, Atlantic Beach, and nearby cities in North Carolina. Each person's style is different, so we offer a variety of materials from concrete pavers to flagstone. The build material helps retaining walls bring an element of beauty into the landscape, but their function is to improve drainage, prevent erosion, create flattened space that is more useful to you, and more. There will be a lot of decisions to make, but to make the process as easy as possible, we have designers to support and guide you every step of the way!
We use only high-quality, durable materials for retaining wall installations.
The most important visual aspect of your retaining wall will be the build material. We know everyone's style is different, so we offer a wide variety of material options, including:
- Concrete pavers
- Brick pavers
- Natural Stone
Your build material will help retaining walls bring an element of beauty into the landscape, especially if the materials match with other features like patios or driveways. The materials we use to install are all high quality and durable to ensure they're long-lasting and will look beautiful for years to come!
We have been lucky enough to serve the Morehead City, NC area since 2005!
Retaining walls are functional - they prevent soil erosion, improve drainage, and more.
Whereas the build material can be beautiful, the function of a retaining wall is all about strength and durability so it can serve many purposes. Some of the main solutions that we offer with our retaining walls include:
- Erosion prevention: This is probably the #1 purpose of a retaining wall – it will hold back soil and prevent it from shifting or sliding.
- Improved drainage: Retaining walls can help direct the flow of water to better-suited areas of your landscape.
- Reclaiming space: By holding back soil and ridding your landscape of slopes, you'll have flattened space that can be utilized for landscape beds, patio space, or anything else you desire!
- Added seating: If you find yourself always hunting for extra chairs when hosting, you may want to double up your retaining wall as a seating wall for overflow seating!
- Division of landscape areas: Retaining walls can also serve to help break up large expanses of property, giving each section a more intentional feel rather than one open-air landscape with no divisions.
Your retaining wall could serve one or all of these purposes, depending on your needs!
Our seasoned designers will be there to support and guide you.
Once we know how you want your wall to work for you, our designers will figure out how to make it happen. There will be lots of decisions to make, but our designers are seasoned experts in outdoor hardscaping and can support and guide you every step of the way. They can identify problem areas in a design and problem-solve to ensure your wall serves the purposes you need while still looking stunning alongside your landscape!
Upgrade your property with a retaining wall. Call us today for a quote!
Our team at Wood Lawn & Landscaping is dedicated to leaving each property better than how we found it. We love realizing the visions of property owners in Morehead City, Newport, Atlantic Beach, and surrounding areas in North Carolina. With a retired Marine at our helm, we are no strangers to the concepts of diligence and hard work, and bring those values to our work every single day. You can be certain there will be no other landscape company that'll work harder for you in your retaining wall installation. Call us today at (252) 727-5301 to get a quote!